Registering for Shipping
Policies and Requirements
Features and Fees
Managing Shipping Orders
This page talks about Terms of Service and Conditions of Carriage for shipping services. By agreeing to avail the Shipping Service facilitated by Hospital Associated Network Development CorporatedPrivate Limited (“HAND Corp” and the expressions “we”, “our” and “us” will be construed accordingly) you, on behalf of yourself and the entity that you represent, agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of the HAND CorpShipping Services as provided herein (hereinafter “Shipping Service Terms”) as well as the Runway Program terms and conditions given below.
- HAND CORPSHIPPING TERMS
- A.1 HAND CorpShipping Terms of Service
HAND CorpShipping Service (“Shipping Service“) is a service that allows Hospital Associated Network Development Corporated Private Limited (“HAND Corp” and the expressions “we”, “our” and “us” will be construed accordingly) to facilitate and make available transportation services within the territory of India using Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp), for delivery of your products to the customers on the HAND Corp site (www.easenup.healthcare)
- You accept and acknowledge that use of the Shipping Service shall, in addition to the Shipping Service Terms specified herein, be subject to the provisions of the HAND Corp Services Business Solutions Agreement at all times. Unless defined in these ShippingService Terms, all capitalised terms used herein shall have the same meaning as assigned to it in the HAND Corp Services Business Solutions Agreement.
- Except to the extent specified in these ShippingService Terms, all other terms of the HAND Corp Services Business Solutions Agreement shall apply to the ShippingService and nothing contained herein shall affect or alter in any manner whatsoever, the validity, enforceability and interpretation of the terms stipulated under the HAND Corp Services Business Solutions Agreement.
- You hereby agree to avail the ShippingService only for Your Products sold on the HAND Corp Site and not for any other products listed/sold on websites/marketplaces other than the HAND Corp Site (www.easenup.healthcare).
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HAND Corp and/or the Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)from all claims, judgments, damages, fines, penalties and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise out of or as a result of any of your acts or missions with respect to the ShippingService provided by HAND Corp to you, or your breach of the ShippingService Terms and/or the HAND Corp Services Business Solutions Agreement and/or the Conditions of Carriage of theTransportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp).
- You agree and acknowledge that in the event of any loss or damage to Your Products during the course of transit, your sole and exclusive recourse shall be against the Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)and will be governed by the Conditions of Carriage of theTransportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp). You further agree that HAND Corp will have no liability for any loss or damage to Your Products. In the event you desire to seek full coverage of loss of Your Products during shipment, you may at your own discretion and costs (including premium, as applicable), insure Your Products through an insurance company. In any event HAND Corp will not be liable for any disputes between you and the customer or you and the insurance company, as the case may be.
- You agree and acknowledge to accept all undelivered shipments (i.e. packages which could not be delivered to the customer and are being returned to you) from the Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp). In case of any query or concerns on these returned shipments, you may contact HAND Corp Seller Support after accepting the returned shipment.
- All reimbursement claims for lost, damaged, shipping fee and switcheroo cases must be notified to the Transportation services (recommended by HAND Corp)in writing within seven calendar days of the shipment being returned to seller. Reimbursement claims filed after this period will not be accepted and no action for loss may be brought against transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp). Receipt of the shipment by the consignee without written notice of damage on the delivery receipt is prima facie evidence that the shipment was delivered in good condition. No claim for loss will be entertained until all invoices and charges have been paid.
- Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)shall have a general lien on all shipments in its possession, custody or control for any monies whatsoever due from you and such general lien shall extend to all freight charges, goods and services tax, advances, or any other charges of any kind arising out of transit hereunder. Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)shall be entitled to detain any shipment until such dues are paid and, without prejudice to Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)other legal remedies to recover its costs, charges and expenses, shall be entitled, after giving 14 days’ notice to you, to sell the shipments by public auction, tender, private agreement or otherwise or even destroy the shipments as agent for and at your expense and apply the proceeds in or towards the payment of such sums. Upon accounting to you for any balance remaining after payment of any sums due to Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)and any costs of retention, insurance and sale or disposal, Transportation & Logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)shall be discharged of any liability whatsoever in respect of the shipment.
- HAND Corp or transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claims, charges, penalties, suffered by or incurred by you as a result of or arising out of your use of the ShippingService.
- You agree that orders received and/or items returned from customers within ShippingService delivery coverage area will only be fulfilled using the ShippingService through the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)and in terms of these ShippingService Terms.
- Prior to pick up of Your Products by the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)in terms of the ShippingService, you will ensure that: (a) all Your Product(s) are properly packaged for protection against damage and deterioration during shipment; and (b) all necessary documents required in connection with the shipment of Your Products and/or customer returns including packing slips, invoices and/or government regulatory documents including but not limited to e-waybills and related information wherever applicable have also been provided.
- You will ensure that all Your Products handed over to the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)are suitable for shipment. Transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND Corp)may refuse to accept any shipment that it may consider unsuitable in its sole discretion or not in compliance with the Conditions of Carriage of the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP). Transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)may return or dispose of or destroy any shipment that transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)determines in its sole discretion to create a safety, health or liability risk to transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP), its personnel or any third party and in such a scenario, the title to each such disposed or destroyed shipment will transfer to thetransportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)as necessary for it to dispose of or destroy the shipment. In addition, you will compensate the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)for any damages incurred including any expenses the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)incurs in connection with any unsuitable shipments.
- The transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)will pick-up shipments from your designated address, and will deliver the same to the customers as per the address mentioned on the invoice of Your Products. In case of any customer returns, the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)will pick up the items from the customer as per the delivery address mentioned on the invoice of Your Products or any other address given by the customer and return it back to your designated address. You agree and acknowledge to accept all such customer return items from the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP). In case of any query or concerns on these returned items, you may contact HAND Corp Seller Support after accepting the item.
- You are responsible for raising or collecting from customers any appropriate documentation including invoices, credit notes, delivery challans, e-way bills or any other statutorily required documentation or information for reporting of both shipment of items from your location or customer returns using the ShippingService. You will be solely responsible for clearing any shipments held up at any check-posts or seized by tax authorities as a result of non-compliance of any required documentation requirements.
- You will pay us the fees as set out in the HAND CorpShippingFee Schedule. It is hereby clarified by HAND Corp and agreed by you that once the shipment is handed over for delivery to the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)or returned by the customer to the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP), you shall be liable to pay the HAND CorpShippingFees (along with applicable goods and services tax) to HAND Corp for which HAND Corp will raise a valid tax invoice irrespective of the fact that such Shipment is lost or damaged during the course of transit or returned un-delivered (in respect of delivery to the customer) because of any other reasons. In case the shipment has to be rerouted, redirected or returned for any reason whatsoever (in respect of delivery to the customer), you shall pay HAND Corp all charges levied by the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)for such rerouting, redirection or return in accordance with the rates notified to you, as also any goods and services tax, duties etc. applicable thereon. Transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)reserves the right to assess fuel and other surcharges on shipments without notice. The duration and amount will be determined at transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP) sole discretion. You, by tendering your shipment to the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP), agree to pay the surcharges in force.
- You hereby authorise us to recover, including by means of deduction any applicable fee along with goods and services tax under the ShippingService from any amount due and payable to you under the HAND Corp Services Business Solutions Agreement.
- All payments by HAND Corp to you shall be made subject to any applicable taxes including goods and services tax under the applicable Law.
- You will be responsible for Your Taxes including goods and services tax, interest or penalties and you will indemnify and hold HAND Corp and/or its Affiliates harmless from Your Taxes including goods and services tax, interest or penalties. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for preparing and filing any applicable statutorily required documentation to be issued either by you or by the customers.
- HAND Corp shall have the right to change, amend, withdraw, modify or alter the scope of the ShippingService in any manner or terminate or suspend the ShippingService immediately in its sole discretion at any time for any reason without notice to you, including but not limited to reasons of refusing delivery of returns of your inventory or any other activity that violates HAND Corp’s policies or applicable law.
- Nothing in the provisions of the ShippingService Terms shall be deemed to construe a relationship of partnership or agency between you and HAND Corp. You also agree that you have no authority to represent or bind HAND Corp in any manner whatsoever.
- HAND Corp allows open box delivery on customer’s request. Customer can ask the delivery associate to open the outer packaging to validate the ordered product. We safeguard interests of our sellers with our reimbursement policy. In case a seller finds the rejected product returned in damaged condition, we encourage sellers to file a case and reimbursement will be approved after case investigation is complete.
- Sellers on the HAND Corp marketplace (www.easenup.healthcare) are required to behave professionally with the pickup and delivery associates. Any misbehaviour, unprofessional conduct, verbal and physical abuse is prohibited and will be considered as a violation of HAND CorpShippingService Terms. HAND Corp reserves the right to remove selling privileges in its sole discretion if deemed that a seller is in violation of the HAND CorpShippingService Terms.
- Reimbursement claims raised by seller related to any damage or dispute cases should be supported with relevant proofs like images of the product, Invoice copy, brand registry document, CCTV footage whichever is applicable. Reimbursement grant is subjected to internal investigation. In case the seller is found to be having a pattern of claiming incorrect reimbursements, it may lead to suspension of their selling account.
- Shippingorders should not be self-shipped by sellers and should only be handed over to HAND Corp associate during pickup. In case seller self-ships the order and provides tracking details to Seller Support, such orders will not be confirmed in the system and may get cancelled. HAND Corp will not compensate any losses incurred by the sellers for any such order. In case of pickup issue or technical issue (attributable to HAND Corp), seller should inform Seller Support to waive off the cancellation charges.
Note: Any negative impact on seller performance metrics due to this issue will not be considered while evaluating your seller account.
- You authorise and instruct HAND Corp to initiate and process cancellation of your Shippingorder upon receipt of request from the customer, any time before its shipment.
- HAND CorpShipping- Incorrect Weight and Dimensions Policy As an Shippingseller, you acknowledge and agree that in accordance with the ShippingService Terms, you are responsible and liable for providing accurate weight and dimension details while scheduling pickups for your Shippingorders.
- By providing your acceptance to these ShippingService Terms, you also agree to be bound by and/or comply with the provisions of the Conditions of Carriage of the transportation & logistic management services (recommended by HAND CORP)(including those related to customer returns and/or disposal).
HAND CorpShippingFee Schedule
By signing up for the Shippingservice, you acknowledge and accept that you have read the ShippingService Terms and grant your consent/acceptance to be legally bound by the ShippingService Terms as set out herein. We are relying on your consent/acceptance to make available the ShippingService to you.
A.2 HAND CorpShippingConditions of Carriage
HAND Corp recommended Transportation Services and its employees or agents (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Transportation Services”) will accept shipments subject to the conditions laid out hereunder.
These conditions are applicable to the carriage of shipments from and between specified locations within the territory of India using Transportation services. Transportation service reserves the right to unilaterally modify, revise, amend, change or supplement these Conditions without any prior notice.
In the event there is a conflict between these conditions and the provisions of any other document executed between the parties, these conditions would prevail.
- Consignor’s representations and warranties:
- By tendering shipments for carriage to transportation service, the Consignor is deemed to have agreed to the Conditions stated herein.
- The Consignor represents and warrants that:
- The Consignor is the owner or the authorised agent of the owner of the shipments entrusted to transportation servicefor carriage.
- The documents provided by the Consignor and accompanying the shipment (including shipping label, invoice and other transit documents including e-waybill) entrusted to transportation service are true, correct and complete in all respects and are compliant with all applicable laws.
- The shipment does not contain any units the carriage of which is restricted or prohibited hereunder.
- The shipment is properly marked, addressed and packed to ensure safe handling and is compliant with all applicable laws.
- If required, the Consignor shall furnish such information and such documents to transportation service as are necessary to meet the requirements under the respective local laws of the states through which the shipments are likely to pass en route to destination. Transportationservice shall be under no obligation to enquire into the correctness or sufficiency of such information or documents.
- It is the Consignor’s obligation to ensure that all shipments entrusted to transportation service for carriage are prepared and packed adequately to ensure safe carriage with normal care in handling. Transportation service shall not be liable for any damage or shortages occurring as a result of improper packing.
- The Consignor agrees that the shipping label shall be prima facie evidence of the weight or volume or measure and other particulars of the shipments and the number of units stated therein. However, particulars relating to the quantity, volume and condition of the shipments shall not constitute evidence against transportation service.
- Consignor agrees and acknowledges to be responsible to provide accurate weight and dimension details while scheduling pickups for their Shippingorders. Consigner agrees that in case these details are found to be incorrect in a subsequent by HAND Corp, it could result in the either a retrospective claw back of correct fees along with applicable taxes or in case of repeated offense, suspension of their selling account. This further denotes that the consignor provides HAND Corp the authority to claw back the difference amount in shipping fee and the applicable taxes retrospectively for identified shipments. For more information, refer to HAND CorpShipping- Incorrect Weight and Dimensions Policy help page.
- Consignor is responsible for handing over all packages scheduled in the respective pickup slot timings. Consignor should decide the number of packages he can hand over on a daily basis and schedule the pick-ups accordingly. Failure on the part of the Consignor to hand over the scheduled packages in the originally selected time slots may lead to account suspension on HAND Corp or termination of ShippingServices.
- Conditions of Carriage:
- Transportation Service undertakes, to carry the Consignor’s shipment from the point of tendering to the point of delivery to consignee at the address indicated on the shipping label. There is no obligation to deliver a shipment to the consignee personally and transportation service may deliver to someone other than the person named in the shipping label on behalf of the consignee and such delivery shall be a valid discharge of transportation service ‘s obligations under these Conditions. Transportation Service may use an electronic device to obtain proof of delivery and the Consignor agrees that it will not object to transportation service relying on a printed copy of the same as evidence merely on the grounds that the information concerned is obtained and stored in electronic form.
- Transportation Service reserves the right to carry the Consignor’s shipments by any route using multi-modal transportation according to its own handling, storage, movement methods and plans, and by use of its business associates, co-loaders, co-couriers, franchisees or other agents.
- Transportation Service reserves the right to refuse, hold, cancel, postpone or return any shipment at any time if such shipment would, in the opinion of transportation service, be likely to cause damage or delay to other shipments, or persons, or the carriage of which is prohibited by law or is in violation of any of these Conditions. The fact that transportation service accepts a shipment does not mean that such shipment conforms to applicable laws and regulations or to the Conditions.
- Transportation Service reserves the right, to open and/or inspect any shipment at any time, at its own option or upon the request of the competent authorities and shall not incur any liability therefore.
- Transportation Service shall not be liable in any circumstances for any delay, loss, damage and/or resultant claims due to seizure or detention of shipments in the course of transit by competent authorities.
- Shipping Label:
Transportation Service shipping label is non-negotiable and shall be prima facie evidence of the acceptance of shipments and of these Conditions and evidence of conclusion of the contract between transportation serviceand the Consignor.
HAND CorpShipping– Standard Labelling Guidelines: As an Shippingseller, you need to acknowledge and agree that in accordance with the ShippingService Terms, you will follow Standard Labelling Guidelines before shipping your Shippingorders. Non-adherence to these guidelines can lead to the following:
- Pickup associate refusing to pick up the packages.
- Orders getting cancelled or delayed.
- Shippingservices getting disabled on your account.
- Undeliverable Shipments:
A shipment shall be considered to be undeliverable, if:
- The consignee’s address is incomplete, illegible, and incorrect or cannot be located.
- The consignee is not present, or fails or refuses to accept delivery or sign or pay for delivery of any shipment.
- The shipment would likely cause damage or delay to other shipments, or injury to persons.
- The shipment contains prohibited items.
- The shipment’s contents or packaging are damaged to the extent that re-wrapping is not possible.
- The shipment is detained or otherwise unable to clear local or state boundaries.
- Declared value and limits of liability:
- The liability of transportation service for any loss or damage to any shipment shall be the lowest of:
- INR 1,000.00 in case of documents and INR 5,000.00 in case of non-documents, OR
- The amount of loss or damage to the shipment actually sustained
- The liability of transportation service for any loss or damage to any shipment shall be the lowest of:
- The actual value of the shipment as determined, without regard to the commercial utility or special value to the Consignor.
- The actual value of a damaged shipment shall be ascertained by reference to the cost of repair or replacement/resale or fair market value not exceeding the original cost of the article actually paid by the Consignor, always within the overall limit of INR 1,000.00 in case of documents and INR 5,000.00 in case of non-documents.
- The declared value of shipments for carriage cannot exceed the invoice value.
- Transportation Service’s acceptance for carriage of any shipment bearing a declared value in excess of the allowed maximums does not constitute a waiver of any provision of or limits as to such shipment.
- Transportation Service shall not be responsible for any losses, damages and/or claims on account of delay in pickup, transportation or delivery of any shipment regardless of cause of such delays.
- The Consignor will indemnify Transportation Service for all losses, expenses, and any claims made against Transportation Service by the consignee or a third party, arising where Transportation Service does not deliver a shipment because the consignee does not pay the cash on delivery (“COD”) amount in the appropriate form or refuses to accept the shipment.
The Consignor may insure the shipments entrusted for carriage to Transportation Service at his own cost and expense. In the event of any loss or damage to the shipment in such a scenario, Transportation Service agrees to provide the Consignor a certificate of facts (“COF”) upon a written request from the Consignor. The Consignor agrees and acknowledges that the COF will be issued by Transportation Service without admission of any claim and that Transportation Service shall be discharged of all liabilities, if any arising out of the shipment on acceptance of the loss/damage/shortage certified by the Consignor.
- No Warranties:
Save as expressly set out herein, Transportation Service makes no warranties, express or implied.
- Units not accepted for Carriage:
Transportation Service will not carry materials as under:
- . Classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited goods, banned or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department or other relevant organisation.
- Not permitted by the laws/rules/restrictions in force or no customs declaration is made when required by applicable customs regulations and / or any other relevant laws.
- Liabilities Not Assumed:
Transportation Service shall not be liable for loss of or damage to any shipment arising from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to:
- An Act of God.
- Any consequences of war, armed conflict, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war or not), civil war, riot, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, acts of terrorism, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under Seizure or forfeiture under legal process.
- Error, act, default, omission, misstatement or misrepresentation by the Consignor, consignee or any other party claiming interest in the shipment.
- The violation of any of the terms and conditions contained on the shipping label or these Conditions, tariff or other terms and conditions applicable to the shipment.
- Damage to articles packed and sealed in shipments by the Consignor, provided that the seal is unbroken at the time of delivery and the shipment retains its basic integrity.
- The erasure of data from or the loss or irretrievability of data stored on magnetic tapes, files or other storage media, or erasure or damage of photographic images or soundtracks from exposed film.
- The act, default or omission of any public authority carried out in connection with the entry, exit or transit of the shipments.
- Accidents to vehicles and other conveyances carrying the shipments.
- Flight delays.
Any failure by Transportation Service to enforce or apply a provision of these Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that provision and does not otherwise impair Transportation Service’s right to enforce such provision.
- Jurisdictions of Court:
All disputes and claims arising out of or with respect to these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive and irrevocable jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.
- B. HAND CorpSOLUTION SERVICES PROGRAM – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- HAND Corp is desirous of providing certain services, as described below (hereinafter referred to as “Solution Services“) to the sellers (“Sellers“) who are listed on HAND Corp sitewww.easenup.healthcare“) and presently availing ShippingServices facilitated by HAND Corp for delivery of products ordered on the HAND Corp Site (www.easenup.healthcare) to the customers.
- As a pre-requirement for availing the Services, the Seller acknowledges and agrees that it should have consented to the HAND Corp Business Solution Services Agreement and ShippingService Terms with HAND Corp.
- Any capitalised term used in these Runway Services terms and conditions (“Solution services Terms and Conditions“) and not defined herein will have the same meaning as assigned to them under theBusiness Solution Services Agreementand/or ShippingService Terms.
- All the Solution Services Terms and Conditions as set out below shall apply to the Eligible Orders (as defined hereinafter) placed by the customers on the HAND Corp Site(www.easenup.healthcare), from the date of the Seller agrees or signs-up to avail or use the Solution Services (“Effective Date“), except for the terms and conditions as set out in Section 2.4(b) and Section 2.5(a) below which shall be applicable to the Eligible Orders against which return request is received by HAND Corp after the Effective Date.
- 2. SCOPE OF SOLUTIONSERVICES
- On and from the Effective Date, the Seller agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and authorises and instructs HAND Corp to provide following solution Services to the Sellers in accordance with the Terms and Conditions as provided herein.
- Support Services:
- The Seller authorises and instructs HAND Corp to receive and resolve any or all complaints or queries from the customers on behalf of the Seller for those orders that are placed after the Effective Date and are fulfilled by Sellers using the ShippingServices facilitated by HAND Corp (“Eligible Orders“).
- In case, any customer communicates directly with the Seller in relation to the Eligible Orders, the Seller agrees to request such customer to either contact HAND Corp customer support service or forward such customer communication to HAND Corp seller support.
- For any complaints or queries from the customers for the Eligible Orders which relates to the product specifications, customisation requests, etc. received by HAND Corp after an order is placed by the customer, HAND Corp after procuring requisite information from the concerned Seller in writing, will respond to such complaints or queries of the customers in accordance with the information provided by the Seller. The Seller represents and warrants that all such information provided by the Seller to HAND Corp will be true, accurate and current and the Seller will immediately update any such information communicated by HAND Corp to the customers in case of any changes.
- If the Seller receives any negative feedback on the HAND Corp Site(www.easenup.healthcare) related to customer service which is solely attributable to HAND Corp, the Seller can contact HAND Corp to have such feedback removed from the HAND Corp Site(www.easenup.healthcare).
- SAFETY Policy:
Notwithstanding anything contained in Section (5) below, the Seller shall be entitled to claim refund for the Eligible Orders, subject to and in accordance with terms of the HAND Corp Seller Assurance for E-commerce Transactions Claim Policy (“SAFETY Policy”). In order to make a SAFETY claim by the Seller, the Seller should furnish appropriate supporting documentation/information (along with the SAFETY claim) as may be prescribed by HAND Corp from time to time.
The Seller acknowledges and agrees that any disputes arising out of the SAFETY claims filed by the Seller with HAND Corp shall be decided by HAND Corp in its sole discretion; wherein such decision taken by HAND Corp shall be considered as final and binding on the Seller.
- Authorisation for Cancellations/ Customer Returns
- The Seller authorises and instructs HAND Corp to initiate and process cancellation of the eligible order upon receipt of request from the customer, at any time before its shipment.
- In the event any customer files a request for or communicates the customer support of HAND Corp for return of Eligible orders that are within HAND Corp returns policy, the Seller authorises and instructs HAND Corp to initiate the return for such orders in accordance with the HAND Corp returns policy. In case of the orders that are outside HAND Corp returns policy, HAND Corp will seek prior written approval from the respective Seller for initiating such return.
- Refunds to the Customers:
- Returns picked up by HAND Corp: The Seller authorises and instructs HAND Corp to initiate and process refunds and adjustments from the Seller’s available balance as per theHAND Corp Business Solution Services Agreement, for the returns that are covered under Section 4(b) of these Terms and Conditions and picked up by HAND Corp for returning to the concerned Seller.
- For all eligible orders that are returned by the customers to the Seller, the Seller will accept and process refunds and adjustments within 48 hours of receiving such orders, failing which HAND Corp will be deemed to be authorised and instructed by the Seller to issue refund to the customer from the Seller’s available balance as per the Agreement.
- Modifications :
HAND Corp may at any time cease providing any or all of the Services or amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice. Any changes will be effective upon the posting of such changes on Seller Central or on the HAND Corp Site(www.easenup.healthcare)or otherwise through such mode as HAND Corp may deem fit at its sole discretion, and the Seller is responsible for reviewing these changes or notices and informing itself of all applicable changes or notices.