We at HAND Corp know the importance of Real standard audit, which is the comparison of actual performance with potential or desired performance; that is the ‘current state’ the ‘desired future state’. An important aspect of identifying what needs to be done.
We use GAP Analysis techniques to examine and describe the gap between current performances and desired future goals.
Gap analysis technique is used in many areas, such as:
• Energy conservation
• Quality assurance
• Manpower evaluation
• Employee satisfaction
• Financial performance
• Human resource management
• Cost control
• Market competitiveness
• Technical skills
The list is endless….
The gap analysis report includes the following:
• The difference between the current operation of an activity and the activity vision.
• The difference between actual and theoretical targets
• The difference between actual performance measures and world class benchmarks
• To compare the current actual performance of an activity to either its theoretical target or its vision.
• At an organizational level to analyze processes based on strategic goals, or to assist with developing a strategy to move the organization from the existing state to envisioned future state.
• Forms the basis of the service quality measuring tool, which identifies the five gaps as
– Customer expectations vs. managerial perceptions
– Manager’s expectations of quality vs. quality specs
– Communication with customer at point of service or sale
– Service delivery vs. communication
– Perceived services vs. expected services
1. Select and confirm activity to be analyzed.
2. Review activity profile information and describe key aspects of the activity in terms of measures of performance.
3. Develop a vision for the activity and/or identify targets to compare current performance.
4. Compare the degree of gap and describe as appropriate.
5. Determine actions required to get to the vision.
6. Summarize results.
• Understand and prioritize business needs by helping identify any deficiencies or shortcomings that need to be overcome.
• Provide comprehensive overview todecision makers, of the entire company or particular function, allowing directors and executives to determine whether the department or organization has the resources to meet their mission, goals, and objectives.
• Helps the business focus its efforts and make informed decisions, by taking into account its main concerns, Priorities are categorized as high, medium and low.
• Measuring the gaps to stakeholder satisfaction.
• Have the realistic ability to reach identified strategic goals and targets, hence leads to better projects, enhanced reputations, more business and higher profits.
• Fulfill the gaps between expectations and work experiences of organizations staff, so it won’t lead to low morale and poor productivity.Employees are better motivated, more projects can be successfully closed in a shorter time frame.
• An efficiently conducted gap analysis looks to improve the entire operation and ethos of the business. Project life cycles can be positively impacted. Risks and losses can also be mitigated or eliminated.
• Gap Analysis provides a clarity on where you are and where you could go, baselined against project delivery best practice that can add real value to your business.
[fc id=’1′ type=’popup’ placement=’left’ button_color=’#4488ee’ font_color=’white’]Login[/fc]
[fc id=’2′ type=’popup’ placement=’left’ button_color=’#4488ee’ font_color=’white’]Regi[/fc]
[fc id=’4′ type=’popup’ placement=’left’ button_color=’#4488ee’ font_color=’white’]Request a Callback[/fc]